Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Who i am!
I am a person who is very friendly, I can make friends easily. I like to play football, softball, basketball, volleyball, go swimming, take a cruise in town especially on Saturday nights. I am very Athletic i can handle any kind of activity that involves me burning energy! I dislike when people under estimate me cause i know that i am good at every thing and no matter what they say or want to do doesn't really affect me for long. I also dislike seeing others getting injured, especially those that can't defend themselves cause they are either too small or can't fight and are being bullied. My hobbies are just girls i spend my weekend especially dedicated to them. All my likes are basically my hobbies. I give God thanks for making me unique he gave me a bit of every talent that exist but the one he gave me more of is to write poems expressing my self deeply! One of the things that counter acts me is that i fall in love too easily this some times cause me pain cause some times you fall in love with the wrong person and they just end up hurting my feelings, i believe in love at first sight if you are lucky to fall inlove with the right girl. I love reggae and romantic songs cause they bring out my emotions allowing me to express myself with girls easily. I always try to hide some of my depressing moments cause i want to show people that i am a tough guy never want to show them my weakness cause i am afraid they hurt me through it( fall in love). My strengths are that i always have the last word in every thing i say example when i want to go out i just tell my mother i am going out and she doesn't even tries to stop me, all she says is keep away from trouble, and that i always do unless trouble comes to me cause i never back off from trouble. My brother and sisters get mad at me cause they want to do the same but my mom stops them. My biggest strength is that i am physically strong despite of my body weight. i am also mentally strong I guess that God just blessed me with that cause i don't even study at times and still end up passing my courses. I use my physical and mental strength to help others who are in great need, physically through fights and mentally through helping others with their school work. i Can surely improve my weakness by not falling in love d too much or simply not expressing emotional taughts too much! I am presently in loved with two girls, one from sugar city and the other from Corozal. i have no job at this point i do but i do intend to get one! I am also attending the Corozal Junior College and i am working towards GRADUATION!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Score: 47/50
ReplyDeleteI don't think there is a problem with sharing your emotions too much, but maybe just choosing who to share them with. Falling in love with two women? You do need to be careful there. I'd love to read some of your poetry. You should post one or two on this blog! Thanks for sharing about yourself. Good luck on achieving graduation soon.